Location: Chicago - Lincoln Park
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Make pizzas or non-pizza items per Malnati high quality and ingredient standards per printed POS ticket or Management request.
• Set-up pizza pans – pat out dough, disperse cheese, apply ingredients.
• Restock items, as necessary.
• Coordinate pizza ovens; coordinate pizza with steam.
• Maintain all sanitation standards in clean-up activities of kitchen workstations throughout shift.
• Per sanitation standards, clean, wash and dry dishes ensuring clean stock is available.
• Scrape and clean pots and pans per set standards.
• Follow established operating procedure in handling and taking out garbage as well as maintenance of the garbage dumpster areas. (For example – break down boxes, recycle activities, use appropriate bins, cleanliness, etc.).
• Rotate and receive stock as assigned.
• Any other responsibilities as may be assigned.
• Ability to operate kitchen equipment and utilize tools necessary to complete their job duties.
• Ability to make and flip pizzas; work pizza ovens (proper cooking and rotation of oven, especially at busiest times); and work steam and pantry.
• Ability to prep all prep items.
• Ability to work varied hours/days including holidays. Ability to work extra days and hours when circumstances require.
• Ability to move, handle, push or pull goods throughout the location generally weighing 0-80 pounds.
• Ability to stand, reach, bend, kneel, stoop, climb and move about the facility; ability to stand approximately 90% of workday; manual dexterity.
• Flexible schedules.
• Paid training.
• Competitive pay.
• Advancement opportunities (89% of our current store managers started their career at Lou Malnati’s as a staff member!).
• Insurance -medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, life, accident, STD, LTD, AD&D & FSA to exempt and non-exempt employees who work 37 or more hours.
• Domestic Partner Benefits.
• 401(k) with generous match.
• Annual vacation check paid to eligible full-time hourly non-exempt employees.
• Free meals while working, 50% discount on food when not working.
• Full-time and part-time hourly non-exempt employees receive Holiday Pay.
• Safety rewards.
• Family culture and fun work environment!
Refer Employment Opportunity