eCommerce Operations Manager—
The eCommerce Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day business eCommerce operation in support of eCommerce website. This role will work cross functionally with various departments in creating growth strategies, participate in proactive problem resolutions, and provide the necessary support to the eCommerce operations.
• Inventory management, scheduling, cost control and balancing stock levels by locations.
• Develop and maintain strategic plans for providing day to day support for eCommerce business.
• Responsible for driving the process for creation and reporting business operation goals, metrics, with the intent of identifying and driving towards operational excellence and continuous performance improvement for all aspects of the ecommerce business.
• Forecasting, reviews and partnering with the cross functional teams.
• Collaborate with Customer Service partners to resolve customer issues.
Manage tools and reporting capabilities for the order management system
• Generate and analyze reporting for order management and fulfillment operations
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• Minimum 2 years+ of related experience in operations.
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Strong ability to collaborate with flexible, positive attitude and ability to get results.
• Ability to create an environment where colleagues are motivated to deliver high quality results.
• Self-starter and creative thinker with the ability to handle multiple projects, understanding key priorities and managing to deliverable dates.
• Strategic thinking and ability to communicate vision to all levels of the organization.
• Strong financial, analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and managerial skills.
• Strong oral and written communication.
• BA/BS in Business, with concentration in Operation preferred.
Refer Employment Opportunity