We’re looking for a dedicated, flexible, highly technical individual with a background in computer hardware maintenance to join our team. You’ll be responsible for maintaining our point of sale hardware at our 36 restaurant locations, our fleet of desktops company-wide and the servers at our home office and in our data center space. We’re growing at a rapid pace and you’ll be in charge of ensuring that we’re always using industry best practices for maintaining our hardware and software.
We are a small IT department that is team oriented, high energy, and most importantly a lot of fun. You should be personable, collaborative and eager to learn. You’ll be interacting with our management team, from line-level managers at the restaurants up through senior leaders on a daily basis. There’s also an opportunity to grow your skill set and take on some of our network maintenance and engineering.
This position is for Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons and evenings, with the possibility of additional shifts during the week. This position reports to the Director of Information Technology.
Required Education / Skills:
• Associate’s Degree in Computer Technology or A+ / similar certification, or equivalent experience
• Strong knowledge of desktop, server and peripheral hardware
• Knowledge of Windows desktop and server operating systems
• Strong attention to detail
• Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills (Bilingual Spanish a plus, although not a requirement)
• A clean driving history, a reliable vehicle and the ability to legally drive to all of our 36 Chicagoland locations for hardware maintenance and repairs
• Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
• Network administration skills a strong plus
Competitive, based on experience and market
If you are interested in becoming part of the Malnati family, please send your resume to email@example.com
Refer Employment Opportunity