Multi-Unit Restaurant Maintenance Mechanic
Lou Malnati’s, a family owned and operated restaurant company has an opening for an hourly full time Multi-Unit Restaurant Maintenance Mechanic with a minimum of 5 years experience.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Repair HVAC and Refrigerated equipment.
• Supervise extensive inventory for both HVAC and Refrigerated equipment.
• Act as team member in the Repair and Maintenance Department and take turns on after-hours calls.
• Communicate and trouble shoot with restaurant managers in order to prevent equipment breakdowns.
• Make miscellaneous repairs at our 36 restaurant locations (electrical, plumbing, painting, etc.)
• 5 years experience.
• Aptitude in:
o Refrigerated Kitchen Equipment.
• Understanding of Basic Electrical and Plumbing.
• Ability to effectively communicate with team members and store managers.
• Must have follow-up and organizational skills along with a strong attention to detail.
• Flexibility to work varied hours/days including evenings, holidays and weekends as well.
• Must be able and willing to freely access all areas of our locations; stand, reach, bend, kneel, stoop, climb and move about the locations and move heavy equipment and machinery.
Our staff recently helped Lou Malnati’s to be recognized as one of the “Top 100 Places to Work in Chicago”. Lou Malnati’s is unique in the fact that people come to work to Lou Malnat’s and don’t leave! Not only do they stay around for a while, they recruit their family members to come work for Lou’s.
Our goal is to provide an atmosphere full of positive experiences and enriching learning opportunities. Our team is a group of people committed to excellence, striving to do their best. We respect our team members and treat one another with dignity. We hold or standards high and encourage each other to grow as professionals, as well as people. We are eager to support one another and are passionate about our job.
Lou Malnati’s is an equal employment opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary along with benefits which include medical insurance, dental insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, life insurance, a vision-care plan, flexible spending account, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Salary commensurate with ability and experience.
If you think you have the qualifications to be our Multi-Unit Restaurant Maintenance Mechanic please e-mail your resume AND salary requirements to email@example.com.
Refer Employment Opportunity